B-1 Business Visitor Visa
Dedicated York Immigration Attorney – (717) 921-4042
Are you intending to visit the U.S. for business purposes? If so, you will
require a B-1 Business Visitor visa. A visitor visa is a temporary,
nonimmigrant visa that allows you to enter the U.S. to conduct business. At The Law Offices
of Rosina C. Stambaugh, we have considerable experience helping business
visitors complete the visa application process as efficiently and easily
Contact our York
immigration lawyer today.
Eligibility for a B-1 Visa
To obtain a business visitor visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- You have a foreign residence and have no intention of abandoning that residence.
- You are visiting the U.S. for a limited time, and have a specific activity
planned for your stay.
- You intend to leave the country at the end of your stay.
- You have a business-related reason to enter the U.S, such as a conference
or meeting, negotiating a business deal, taking orders for products, or
leasing a new business location.
- You have adequate financial support to travel to, stay in, and depart from the U.S.
- You are not able to earn any income from U.S. entities, and your salary
is exclusively paid by a foreign organization.
It is possible that you may not require a visa to visit the U.S. Some countries
participate in the
Visa Waiver Program, which allows you to stay for 90 days for business or tourism purposes.
The B-1 Application Process
DS-160 Nonimmigrant Visa Application online. Carefully check your data, since you cannot go back and correct mistakes.
- Print your confirmation number after submitting your application. This
number will be necessary for later steps.
- Contact the U.S. consulate or embassy in your country to schedule an interview
- Attend your interview appointment for a one-on-one interview with a consular
officer. You will need to bring your confirmation page and receipt of
payment for the application.
- After your interview, you will receive a confirmation that you are cleared
for entry into the U.S. under the terms of your visa.
Speak With Our York Immigration Attorney – (717) 921-4042
Make your visa application process simpler. At
The Law Offices of Rosina C. Stambaugh, we are available to answer your questions and help you with your application.
Learn more about the types of non-immigrant visas available to you. Our York
immigration lawyer can help you understand your options and choose the best visa type
for your needs.
Schedule a consultation today.
Contact our offices by calling (717) 921-4042.