Immigration Through Family Sponsored Preferences Built on Honesty and Integrity

Serving Clients in English, Spanish and Italian

Family-Sponsored Immigration Lawyer in York

If you are a U.S. Citizen or a Lawful Permanent resident, you can petition to bring certain family members to the U.S. with an immigrant visa. However, these individuals must wait for a visa to be able to immigrate to the U.S.

Here is a list of the different types of family sponsored preferences:


(F1) Unmarried Sons and Daughters of U.S. Citizens


Spouses and Children, and Unmarried Sons and Daughters of Permanent Residents

  • A. (F2A) Spouses and Children of Permanent Residents
  • B. (F2B) Unmarried Sons and Daughters (21 years of age or older) of Permanent Residents


(F3) Married Sons and Daughters of U.S. Citizens


(F4) Brothers and Sisters of Adult U.S. Citizens

Please see the NVC bulletin for further explanation for each of the preferences:

If you have questions or would like more information, contact us now at (717) 921-4042.

What Our Clients Are Saying

  • “She encouraged us and showed us signs of hope as my husband been spending deportation.”

    - Keira R.
  • “I will definitely recommend Rosina as an immigration attorney to anyone, with no question in my mind.”

    - Serkan K.
  • “I recommend her to anyone that needs help with an immigration or criminal case. She is the best and I promise you you will not regret it and she is worth every penny and she is the most honest person you will ever meet!”

    - Stefan

Take the First Step in Your Immigration Journey

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.