Immigration Through Military Member Built on Honesty and Integrity

Serving Clients in English, Spanish and Italian

Immigration Benefits for Military Spouses & Parents in York

The immigration system allows U.S. citizens to help their family members acquire status in the USA. If a U.S. citizen is a military service member, their family members can access even greater benefits, such as expedited application processes.

At The Law Office of Rosina C. Stambaugh, we have an in-depth understanding of how military status can change the immigration process. We can evaluate your situation to determine whether you or a family member can derive applicable benefits.

To further express our gratitude to military members and their families, we offer a special discount for active military and veterans. Please call (717) 921-4042 or contact us online to learn more.

Citizenship and Lawful Permanent Residency

If you are applying for a green card or citizenship through naturalization, you may have an easier time accomplishing your goals if your spouse or child is a service member or veteran.

For example, spouses can benefit from an expedited naturalization process. USCIS must adjudicate naturalization applications within six months if filed under military-related provisions.

If a military member is stationed abroad, their spouse may be able to apply any time spent overseas with them toward the physical presence or residency requirements for their citizenship or green card applications. Additionally, the military member’s spouse can complete most of their naturalization process abroad.

Parole in Place and Deferred Action

If a foreign national enters the U.S. without authorization, they may be granted parole in place if their spouse, parent, or child is a service member or veteran. This allows them to complete their adjustment process here in the USA and not have to travel abroad.

Normally, unlawful presence renders a person ineligible for immigration benefits, but parole in place is a period during which the person:

  • Does not accrue unlawful presence
  • Can apply for employment authorization
  • May be able to apply for a green card

Once your parole in place is granted, you can then apply for employment authorization and adjust your status to a lawful permanent resident if you have a qualifying relative who can petition for you.

Bring Your Case to Our Dedicated Firm

As a military wife, Attorney Stambaugh is deeply passionate about demonstrating her gratitude to service members and their loved ones. The Law Office of Rosina C. Stambaugh wants to do everything in our professional power to help you and your family accomplish your immigration goals. For dedicated assistance backed by years of legal experience, let our firm handle your case.

Call (717) 921-4042 or contact us online to get started today. We offer discounts for military members, veterans, and their family members, as well as multilingual services.

What Our Clients Are Saying

  • “She encouraged us and showed us signs of hope as my husband been spending deportation.”

    - Keira R.
  • “I will definitely recommend Rosina as an immigration attorney to anyone, with no question in my mind.”

    - Serkan K.
  • “I recommend her to anyone that needs help with an immigration or criminal case. She is the best and I promise you you will not regret it and she is worth every penny and she is the most honest person you will ever meet!”

    - Stefan

Take the First Step in Your Immigration Journey

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.