Notice: Our office is now open to the public. Click here to learn about some of our rules.
York Immigration Attorney
Call Today for a Consultation 717.921.4042
Dedicated to Keeping Your Family Together

K-3 Visa Lawyer in York

Immigration Attorney Helping Bring Foreign Spouses to the U.S.

K-3 visas are intended for the foreign spouses of U.S. citizens who wish to come to the United States to reunite with their spouse. The purpose of a K-3 visa is to cut down on the separation period while you and your spouse are waiting for your green card application to be approved. Once your petition has been approved, you will be able to apply for an adjustment of status.

If you are interested in applying for a K-3 visa, reach out to a York immigration lawyer at The Law Office of Rosina C. Stambaugh.

Eligibility for K-3 Visas & Benefits

In order to be eligible for a K-3 visa, you must be able to prove that you are married to a U.S. citizen and your spouse who is the citizen must have filed an I-130 (Petition for Alien Relative) form for you. Once you have been granted a K-3 visa, you will be able to seek permanent status and obtain authorization for employment.

If you believe that a K-3 visa is right for you and your spouse, Rosina C. Stambaugh can work with you to complete the application process in a quick and efficient manner. We want to help you begin your life together as quickly as possible.

Your K-3 visa may be expired if any of the following events occur:

  • Your marriage is terminated through annulment or divorce.
  • USCIS denies or revokes your Form I-130 petition.
  • USCIS denies your immigrant visa application.

Adjustment of Status & K-3 Visas

Under certain circumstances, such as when the U.S. citizen has been married to the K-3 visa holder for less than two years, they may be granted conditional adjustment of status. In this type of situation, they will need to file a petition for removal of conditions. The York immigration attorney at The Law Office of Rosina C. Stambaugh is committed to providing you and your family with quality legal assistance.

Whether you are seeking to petition for a K-3 visa or already have a K-3 visa and would like to discuss your options and rights, please contact the firm today at (717) 921-4042 to make an appointment.

We'll Help You Navigate Through the Process

  • Multilingual Services

    Our legal services are available in English, Spanish, and Italian.

  • Honest & Ethical

    We will offer you straightforward and effective legal counsel.

  • Individualized Attention

    Our attorney will personally handle your case every step of the way.

  • Extensively Experienced

    We obtain the in-depth legal knowledge necessary to achieve your goals.

Contact Us Today

Let's Get Started on the First Step Together
  • Please enter your name.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.