York Immigration Attorney

At The Law Office of Rosina C. Stambaugh, we provide comprehensive assistance to individuals and families who are faced with complex immigration matters. We utilize our extensive experience and in-depth knowledge of immigration law in order to obtain favorable results. Our premier immigration attorney is dedicated to achieving client goals and will not quit until your voice has been heard and your goals have been achieved.

It is our mission to ensure you are afforded the opportunity to achieve your American dream. When you hire our York immigration lawyer, you will not be disappointed. We will walk with you every step of the way, helping you successfully navigate the complexities of the legal system with a sense of confidence.

  • Trilingual Services Our legal services are available in English, Spanish & Italian.

  • Honest & Ethical We will offer you straightforward and effective legal counsel.

  • Individualized Attention Our attorney will personally handle your case every step of the way.

  • Extensively Experienced We obtain the in-depth legal knowledge necessary to achieve your goals.

Contact The Law Office of Rosina C. Stambaugh Today

We Can Ensure Your Voice Is Heard. Call (717) 921-4042 To Schedule Your Initial Consultation.

  • Please enter your name.
  • This isn't a valid email address.
    Please enter your email address.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
    Please enter your phone number.
  • Please select an option.
  • Please select an option.
  • Please enter a message.


  • I have a green card. Am I eligible to obtain citizenship?

    Your green card allows you to legally live and work in the United States. If you have a valid green card and have been physically present in the United States for a significant period of time, you may apply for naturalized citizenship. However, there are certain requirements that you must meet. These include the ability to speak and write in English. Additionally, you must demonstrate an attachment to the principles of the United States Constitution. You may be denied citizenship if you have committed a crime of moral turpitude.

  • Which of my family members can I sponsor for immigration?

    If you are seeking to obtain lawful permanent residency and citizenship in the United States, family-based immigration is the means in which to do so. Most often, a United States citizen sponsors his or her father, mother, wife, husband, sister, brother, fiancée, fiancé, and/or child for a green card. If you are a lawful permanent resident, but not a citizen (meaning you possess a green card), you may sponsor your wife, husband, and/or unmarried child.

  • I have a temporary visa. How do I go about obtaining permanent residency?

    It is common for professionals and students to come to the United States on a temporary basis. If you have decided to pursue a long-term stay in the country, you will need to pursue a change of status. This can be an extremely complex procedure. As such, we advise you against navigating the complexities of the legal system without our assistance. Each individual’s situation is different. There is no “one size fits all” answer. Speak to our immigration attorney about your unique situation. We will help you build a reasonable plan of action.

  • I am a U.S. citizen and engaged to marry a foreign national. How do we obtain a green card?

    In order for your fiancé / fiancée to obtain a green card, he or she must petition for an immigrant visa. After you are legally married, your spouse is required to petition to adjust his or her status to permanent resident. To establish the validity of the marriage, an immigration officer from United States Citizenship and Immigration Services will interview and investigate you and your spouse. In order to protect the future of your family, it is recommended you hire an immigration attorney.

Five Steps To Becoming A Citizen Of The United States

  • 1

    Determine Whether Or Not You Are Eligible

  • 2

    Complete Your Application & Collect All Necessary Documents

  • 3

    Get Photographed & Send All Necessary Paperwork To The Service Center

  • 4

    Get Fingerprinted & Schedule Your Interview

  • 5

    If Approved For Citizenship, Take The Oath & Become A Citizen

Request Your Consultation