Procedures for Paying Bond
Pennsylvania bond payments can be made at the York ICE office at 1605 Clugston Rd, York, PA 17404, or at any other ICE office. A complete list can be found here: https://www.ice.gov/ice-ero-bond-acceptance-facilities
Procedures for Paying Bond at the York Ice Office. All questions should be directed to 717-900-1818.
- The entire bond payment must be made in full either by an individual or a bail bonds company.
- The individual paying the bond must have the following:
- Legal status in the U.S.
- 2 forms of ID (preferably one picture and any other form)
- Detainee’s Name, Alien Number, Date of Birth, and the address where he or she will be living.
- The bond must be paid by 3:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- Any bonds $5,000 or more must be made with a certified bank check (make payable to “The Department of Homeland Security.” Do not add any other information to the Money Order or check, not even the detainee’s name or A#).
- Any bonds under $5,000 can be made by money order or certified bank check (make payable to “The Department of Homeland Security.” Do not add any other information to the Money Order or check, not even detainee name or A#).
- If you use a bail bond company, they must have the detainee’s information as well.
- Keep all bond paperwork in a safe place. At the conclusion of the proceedings, you will need these documents in order to get your bond returned.
Payments at Other Ice Offices:
- Contact the ICE office you plan on making payment at and ask them about their requirements.
- If you are making a payment at any other ICE office, be aware that Pennsylvania Facilities operate on Eastern Time. All payments must be paid by 3:00 p.m. EST.
- You can make payment at another ICE office and pick the individual up or purchase a means of transportation. Advise the ICE officials if you are picking the person up.
Philadelphia Payments can be made at the PHILADELPHIA ICE office before 3:00 p.m. 114 North 8th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107 717-900-1818.