People all across Pennsylvania are doing what they can to help combat the coronavirus pandemic. From staying indoors to delivering supplies to neighbors and friends, and caring for the elderly. By standing together and helping one another, we will beat this.
As misinformation runs rampant across the internet, we want to ensure you are getting the most accurate and up-to-date information possible.
Here are a few things that you can count on:
- Your water, heat, and electricity cannot be shut off during this crisis
- Unemployment benefits have expanded and increased to meet the COVID-19 crisis
- PA CARE Package: Banks are providing a grace period on mortgages and other loans
- Student loan relief
- Your landlord cannot evict you from your home
- You may have the right to take paid leave to care for yourself or someone else
To learn more about the information above, read here!