Immigration Through a U.S. Citizen Spouse, Parent, Son, Daughter or Fiancé Built on Honesty and Integrity

Serving Clients in English, Spanish and Italian

Immigration Options Through a U.S. Citizen Spouse, Parent, Son, Daughter or Fiancé in York

There are many different paths that you can consider as you begin the immigration process. Below, are there paths that you should take into consideration.

Adjustment of Status

If you are a United States Citizen, your spouse, parent or child who is in the United States, may be able to adjust his or her status and become a permanent resident within the United States. There are certain requirements that you must meet. Attorney Rosina Stambaugh can assist in reviewing those eligibility requirements with you to begin the process.

Immigrant Visas

Are you a United States Citizen with a spouse, parent or child that is living in another country? If you want to bring them to the United States you have the option to petition to bring him or her with an immigrant visa. As a relative, you would be able to sponsor them by filing an application with USCIS. This path will help your family member enters the U.S., so he or she can become a lawful permanent resident.

Fiancé Visa

If you are a United States citizen who is engaged to a foreign national and want to bring him or her to the U.S. to get married, you can begin the process with a Fiancé Visa. You will need to work with a York fiancé immigration attorney to learn about your options and determine which type of petition or green card application is right for your unique situation.

In order to obtain a K-1 visa to help a foreign fiancé immigrate to the U.S., you must be able to prove that you, as the petitioner, are a citizen; that you intend to marry your fiancé within 90 days of entry date; and that you are both single and able to get married. Once you're married, you can apply for your adjustment of status.

It is important to remember that you and your fiancé must be married within 90 days of admittance to the U.S. The K-1 visa automatically expires after 90 days and it cannot be renewed. Should you fail to get married, your fiancé may be deported and their eligibility for immigration benefits in the future may be impacted.

Working to Bring Your Loved Ones Home

Whether you are a U.S. citizen seeking to bring your spouse, parent, son, daughter, fiancé or sponsor other family members to be with you or you are trying to be with your partner who is a U.S. citizen, Rosina C. Stambaugh can help. She is knowledgeable about the different ways that they can be sponsored, allowing them to come to the U.S. legally. Rosina C. Stambaugh can work with you and your family to determine if a family preference petition is right for you to apply for a green card for your family member. She can help you with the paperwork to ensure your case proceeds as smoothly as possible.

The Law Office of Rosina C. Stambaugh can help you and your loved ones build a life together in the United States. For the help you need, call (717) 921-4042. The firm offers counsel in English, Spanish, and Italian.

What Our Clients Are Saying

  • “She encouraged us and showed us signs of hope as my husband been spending deportation.”

    - Keira R.
  • “I will definitely recommend Rosina as an immigration attorney to anyone, with no question in my mind.”

    - Serkan K.
  • “I recommend her to anyone that needs help with an immigration or criminal case. She is the best and I promise you you will not regret it and she is worth every penny and she is the most honest person you will ever meet!”

    - Stefan

Take the First Step in Your Immigration Journey

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.