Breaking down
the barriers
to immigration!

If you are a U.S. Citizen or a Lawful Permanent resident, you can petition to bring certain family members to the U.S. with an immigrant visa. However, these individuals must wait for a visa to be able to immigrate to the U.S.

Here is a list of the different types of family-sponsored preferences:

(F1) Unmarried Sons and Daughters of U.S. Citizens

Spouses and Children, and Unmarried Sons and Daughters of Permanent Residents

A. (F2A) Spouses and Children of Permanent Residents
B. (F2B) Unmarried Sons and Daughters (21 years of age or older) of Permanent Residents

(F3) Married Sons and Daughters of U.S. Citizens

(F4) Brothers and Sisters of Adult U.S. Citizens

Please see the NVC bulletin for further explanation for each of the preferences:

If you have questions or would like more information, contact us now at (717) 921-4042.