B-1 Business Visitor Visa
Dedicated York Immigration Attorney – (717) 921-4042
Are you intending to visit the U.S. for business purposes? If so, you will require a B-1 Business Visitor visa. A visitor visa is a temporary, nonimmigrant visa that allows you to enter the U.S. to conduct business. At The Law Offices of Rosina C. Stambaugh, we have considerable experience helping business visitors complete the visa application process as efficiently and easily as possible.
Learn more. Contact our York immigration lawyer today.
Eligibility for a B-1 Visa
To obtain a business visitor visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- You have a foreign residence and have no intention of abandoning that residence.
- You are visiting the U.S. for a limited time, and have a specific activity planned for your stay.
- You intend to leave the country at the end of your stay.
- You have a business-related reason to enter the U.S, such as a conference or meeting, negotiating a business deal, taking orders for products, or leasing a new business location.
- You have adequate financial support to travel to, stay in, and depart from the U.S.
- You are not able to earn any income from U.S. entities, and your salary is exclusively paid by a foreign organization.
It is possible that you may not require a visa to visit the U.S. Some countries participate in the Visa Waiver Program, which allows you to stay for 90 days for business or tourism purposes.
The B-1 Application Process
- Complete the DS-160 Nonimmigrant Visa Application online. Carefully check your data, since you cannot go back and correct mistakes.
- Print your confirmation number after submitting your application. This number will be necessary for later steps.
- Contact the U.S. consulate or embassy in your country to schedule an interview appointment.
- Attend your interview appointment for a one-on-one interview with a consular officer. You will need to bring your confirmation page and receipt of payment for the application.
- After your interview, you will receive a confirmation that you are cleared for entry into the U.S. under the terms of your visa.
Speak With Our York Immigration Attorney – (717) 921-4042
Make your visa application process simpler. At The Law Offices of Rosina C. Stambaugh, we are available to answer your questions and help you with your application. Learn more about the types of non-immigrant visas available to you. Our York immigration lawyer can help you understand your options and choose the best visa type for your needs.
Schedule a consultation today. Contact our offices by calling (717) 921-4042.
What Our Clients Are SayingTestimonials
“She encouraged us and showed us signs of hope as my husband been spending deportation.”- Keira R.
“I will definitely recommend Rosina as an immigration attorney to anyone, with no question in my mind.”- Serkan K.
“I recommend her to anyone that needs help with an immigration or criminal case. She is the best and I promise you you will not regret it and she is worth every penny and she is the most honest person you will ever meet!”- Stefan